- Provides connectivity between dual-mode DisplayPort equipped sources and DVI-D displays
- Passes EDID information from DVI-D display to the source
- Latching DisplayPort connector
- Supports signals up to 1920x1200 @ 60 Hz and 1080p/60
- Complies with VESA Interoperability Guideline
- Gold-plated contacts
- See All Features
The Extron DP-DVIDF is an active, one-way adapter that enables transmission of signals from dual-mode DisplayPort equipped sources and DVI-D displays. It supports the DisplayPort Version 1.1a specification and resolutions to 1920x1200 @ 60 Hz and 1080p/60. The adapter features a latching DisplayPort male connector, providing a secure connection at the source. It is ideal for use when integrating DisplayPort equipped laptop computer and other devices with DVI-D equipped projectors or flat-panel displays.