- Streams serial digital video with embedded audio
- Supports 3G‑SDI, HD‑SDI, or SDI signals
- Low latency streaming - 35 ms encode and 35 ms decode
- 10‑bit YCrCb 4:2:2 encoding
- Supports resolutions up to 1080p/60
- Embedded audio
- See All Features
The VN‑Matrix® 325 streams 3G‑SDI, HD‑SDI, or SDI video and embedded audio over IP networks to meet the emerging need for low delay, production quality transport of SD and HD video over enterprise networks. The VN‑Matrix 325 codec uses Extron's PURE3® codec which exceeds many of the performance characteristics of standards-based compression formats, delivering visually lossless imagery with low latency, and a high immunity against network errors. The VN‑Matrix 325 codec is switchable between encode and decode functionality and video decoding can be genlocked to an external SDI reference. VN‑Matrix 325 is ideal for quality-critical applications such as live video delivery across a campus, production collaboration, studio-to-studio media exchange, and original video source contribution.